Tuesday 3 November 2015

Concept: Timepiece Further Designs





I placed 6 choices from the previous silhouettes onto a separate page in order to see it without the clutter of the other designs around the ones I would possibly like to look at in more detail. From these 6, I chose to define a few of which I think I would prefer.

Iterations of one of the designs were then created. I toyed with the idea of having multiple sections for hours, minutes and seconds, different layers and ways of making the water idea plausible. After the water idea turned out not to be realistic (something which I would feel comfortable with), and I had dabbled in the idea of using a type of magic to make the timepiece work, I decided to use lights instead. I created a timepiece idea with layers with the light idea but have yet to decide what it should stand on.

No comments:

Post a Comment